Brand Marketing and SEO Intern
The Brand Marketing and SEO intern will have two experiences in one. The internship will be divided into two, 5-week programs. The first 5 weeks, you will work with the team on helping to outline and pitch content ideas, create detailed marketing plans, research market brand awareness data, launch meaningful product videos, design pages, and more.
The second 5-week program you will assist in developing the SEO plan and executing the initiatives such as site placement, email blasts, social media posts, and digital briefs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Shadow and attend product meetings
- Shadow industry tradeshows
- Assist with day-to-day tasks including data research, brainstorming, content writing, and reaching out to local media
- Assist in the writing and editing process of media pitches, social content calendars, and other important brand voice materials
- Create and execute campaign marketing plans and Co-Op agreements that align with the set brand vision and key performance indicators
- Attend and volunteer at relevant event activities
- Develop and present 2019 Co-Op Marketing Deck
- Develop 2019 tools and calendars for site placement,social, e-mails, blogs
- Update Co-op team in weekly meetings on relevant marketing/business news
- Work closely with team to execute initiatives including site placement, email, social media, blogs and more
- Will be responsible for collecting product links, collecting assets, completing digital briefs, coordinating messaging, uploading to internal systems, routing mock-ups for approval, and collecting success metrics
- Marketing related major preferred, or if you just have a strong passion and knowledge of marketing, we are OK with that too!
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a customer-service orientation.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multitask.
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office products.
- Normal working business hours are Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.