Aviaro is Revolutionizing the Business Text Messaging Industry
Are you a self-starter who wants to work with like-minded people? Do you have an affinity for technology with a desire to learn about artificial intelligence? If you said yes to any of the above, please contact us!
Aviaro is always looking for new team members who wish to bolster their sales experience while growing professionally in a technological environment that is constantly evolving.
Who are we?
We are a technology company with a mission to serve business customers and provide the best customer service experience. Aviaro is on the front lines of new, innovative, artificial intelligence technology.
We are revolutionizing the way businesses communicate globally. Founded in 2018, Aviaro delivers the only patented AI mobile messaging platform. Our award winning platform provides businesses the next generation mobile messaging capabilities that overcome the reliability and quality limitations of other providers and technologies.
We are a team of creative individuals passionate about empowering people and organizations to fulfill their potential. We value serving customers with fanatical customer service and pride ourselves in the work we do. We strive for excellence in every aspect of our profession and innovate with purpose. We are committed to educating and helping our employees grow. We are currently in a rapid growth phase and plan to double our workforce over the next 18 months. Are you ready to join an amazing team and challenge yourself?
Brand Marketing and SEO College Intern
The Brand Marketing and SEO intern will have two experiences in one. The internship will be divided into two, 5-week programs. The first 5 weeks, you will work with the team on helping to outline and pitch content ideas, create detailed marketing plans, research market brand awareness data, launch meaningful product videos, design pages, and more.
The second 5-week program you will assist in developing the SEO plan and executing the initiatives such as site placement, email blasts, social media posts, and digital briefs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Shadow and attend product meetings
- Shadow industry tradeshows
- Assist with day-to-day tasks including data research, brainstorming, content writing, and reaching out to local media
- Assist in the writing and editing process of media pitches, social content calendars, and other important brand voice materials
- Create and execute campaign marketing plans and Co-Op agreements that align with the set brand vision and key performance indicators
- Attend and volunteer at relevant event activities
- Develop and present 2019 Co-Op Marketing Deck
- Develop 2019 tools and calendars for site placement,social, e-mails, blogs
- Update Co-op team in weekly meetings on relevant marketing/business news
- Work closely with team to execute initiatives including site placement, email, social media, blogs and more
- Will be responsible for collecting product links, collecting assets, completing digital briefs, coordinating messaging, uploading to internal systems, routing mock-ups for approval, and collecting success metrics
- Marketing related major preferred, or if you just have a strong passion and knowledge of marketing, we are OK with that too!
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a customer-service orientation.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multitask.
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office products.
- Normal working business hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Business Texting Consultant
Aviaro is looking for bright, forward-thinking individuals who thrive in fast-paced environments. If you have in-depth sales experience and take personal pride in closing deals, Aviaro is the company for you!
An Aviaro Business Texting Consultant has access to dedicated sales support, marketing with competitive research, and back-office support to allow you to focus on what you do best – getting sales! Bring your experience and dedication, and Aviaro will provide you the product training to take your career to the next level.
We strive to create an environment that nurtures personal development and the opportunity to build on your talents and grow your career. We value collaboration – ideas and input are always welcome – we are looking for talented individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell our text messaging products and services to new and existing business customers based on assigned revenue targets
- Understand the needs of customers to provide exemplary support solutions while maintaining relationships with said customers
- Sell within the product pricing and campaign structure
- Collaborate with Aviaro support personnel to determine text messaging platform and customer solutions
- Remain current on technical information regarding Aviaro’s products and services as well as the competitive landscape
- Utilize ongoing training to evolve consultative sales and negotiation skills
- Maintain Aviaro CRM to ensure customer database is up-to-date
- Provide regular updates to direct supervisor including individualized reports
- Deliver sales presentations to customers and prospects
- Work with customers on product installation and provide continual post-sales support
- Work with Sales Director to manage the Aviaro system’s channels appropriately
- Cold-calling experience
- 2 years successful outside sales experience with quotas (business-to-business sales preferable)
- 6 months experience using Windows-based PCs, Microsoft Office, technological platforms in a professional environment
- Knowledge of local market and industries
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, reliable transportation
Interested in learning how your sales experience can net you the most commission while building your network?
Give us a call today at (702) 789-6016 or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org