Emergency text messaging brings enhanced flexibility, coordination and ultimate ease of use to any critical situation where communication is vital. Amplify your ability to get important and last minute information out to families that are critical to their safety using text messaging.
Cell phone networks are most often the first mode of communication that comes back online after a disaster. Text messaging is a tool that allows you to communicate to your constituents and forms an integral backbone of any crisis communication plan.
Faster Communication Now
• Storm and weather related information
• Road and travel updates
• School closures and delays
• Electrical outages
• Planned maintenance
• Disaster preparedness
• Coordination of resources
• Faster response times
• Information updates on the fly
• Unlimited Groups
– Groups allow you to categorize contacts and send out distinct communication for each group. So you can have one group for constituents and another group for fellow first responders, for example.
• No Gateway’s involved – no lost messages or delay due to carrier gateway entry.
• Reach every mobile carrier with no restrictions.
• Our software runs on Android powered phones.
• Lowest cost text messaging solution on the market. Guaranteed!
• No setup fees or expensive short codes to apply for
• Easy to program Auto-Responders to reply back to incoming messages.
• Automatic opt-in and opt-out list management.
• Timed messaging so you can plan messages in advance up to 180 days.
• Be up and running in less than10 minutes after installation.
Pricing Our system is a subscription model based on the number of text messages per month. We have twenty different tiers, starting at free for up to 1,000 text messages per month all the way up to an unlimited text messaging plan. There are no limits on contacts or groups in our system on any tier.